Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nashelle's Jewelry

Does Mommy Love it is a great site to look up if you have children because she offers these great product reviews and advice. She is giving away jewelry made by a fellow mother who has created her own jewelry line that has become a smashing success. Nashelle Jewelry is sold in over 400 high end boutique stores, many pieces have been featured in such magazines as Instyle and many celebs love wearing her designs.

Up for grabs is one jewelry item of the winners choice! I love it when we have choice, but I seriously love her jewelry and I can see it being worn with many different outfits. I also love that all her pieces are not mass produced so that they will be quite unique! I also love the combinations of different coloured stones that she uses because they work quite well visually.



Click here to enter!

No comments: