Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yours and Mine

I have been quite busy so it was hard for me to update for a while. I had a bunch of assignments and exams for school and I went to a hockey game last night, where our team won...my boyfriend was quite happy about that!
Product Girl So up for grabs is a a Clarisonic Yours and Mine Limited Edition set but they are also giving away a My Flat in London pink nylon Scottie Slouchy handbag. That’s a $645 value! The Clarisonic Yours and Mine Limited Edition set features the pink and gray Clarisonic brushes, one sensitive brush head, one normal brush head, two 1 oz. Gentle Hydro Cleansers, two 1 oz. Refreshing Gel Cleansers, two 1 oz. Nourishing Care Cleansers and two charging cradles. The Clarisonic seems like an awesome device that will help in the maintenance of healthy, radiant looking skin, and since there is two of them you can give one of them away to a special someone! And I just love how adorable that bag is! This giveaway is in support of breast cancer awareness so that is another great way to enter!


Click here to enter!

No comments: