Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weee for Wii

I don't know how many of you have tried out the Nintendo Wii but it is quite a workout. I have been known to break a sweat while boxing against my boyfriend. While he likes to keep it calm and collected, I am all over the place...punching and dodging with my whole body...all I can say its the best work out a video game has ever given me. And apparently Angelina Jolie used her children's Wii to get into shape...now if only I could have a body like Angelina....

Noobie is offering an amazing a prize...you guessed it a Wii!! But sadly it is only open to US residents..oh well I guess I will just have to stick to playing the Wii at the boyfriends.
Click here to enter!!

2 comments:

thrilled by the thought said...

I'm the same way with the boxing! My mother in law video taped me and I'm terrified to watch it. But I totally beat my husband every time we play!

Nicole said...

ahha thats so cute =) yea I know it's such a good workout but I always look so ridiculous doing it! So you are not alone!!