Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Bump Jealousy

I wish I was having a baby!! So that I can win this awesome prize over at Celebrity Baby Scoop! They are giving away an amazing gift set worth over $3000!! That's a lot of goodies!!


Are you expecting a little one and in need of some of the latest and greatest baby items? Jewels and Pinstripes, Celebrity and VIP Gift Bags Creator for Charity and High Profile Events, has just the gift bag for you! The Celebrity “BUMP” Bag includes some of the most hip, useful and fun baby items out there and we are giving one away! Jewels and Pinstripes has designed these bags for stars such as Kevin and Christine Costner, Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Dave Grohl and Jordyn Blum, and Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof.


Jewels and Pinstripes has filled them with the most necessary and trendy mommy and baby products from companies such as Tot-to-go Design Inc., WubbaNub, Peanut Shell, Daniel Green, Kickin Maternity, Beba Bean and Sweet Shoes just to name a few. Click here to view more pictures and products in the Celebrity “BUMP” Bag.


Sadly only open to US residents!!



So if you are expecting a bundle of joy, click here to enter!!

1 comment:

aileen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://toddlergirls.net