Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bike Your Way to Fitness

With the New Years approaching quickly, I really need to make up a set of resolutions! I think the main thing is that I need to excersise more, and I guess it's just that I am not motivated..I may be skinny but that doesn't mean i'm fit!

I can think of the most perfect motivation...what if you had your own personal Expresso Excersise Bike!!! No more sharing or waiting in line! Shape is givning away a stationary bike worth $5,154!!! But what is to in my opinion, the greatest feature is that it has it's own 17 inch LCD screen!! Excersising and watching tv at the same time, now that's something I can get used to!

Click here to enter!

6 comments:

VernettaSabryna said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com

kalea_kane said...

Seriously amazing contest!

Jennifer said...

no that is awesome!

The Giveaway Diva said...

wow thanks for all the amazing sweet comments!! =) glad you guys like all the giveaways that I have so far!! =) <3

debi said...

Hey sweetie!
Guess what???? YOU WON tonight's Yaya Chique Christmas Giveaway!!!

Now just email me (debi@m-p.com) with your shipping address and I will get your "treasures" shipped ASAP.

Congrats again and thanks for playing! (don't forget, we will continue to play every night from now until Christmas Eve...you never know you may win again!)

xo...deb

kalea_kane said...

You won a copy of Jane Porter's Flirting with Forty from my blog. I sent you an email. Please send me your address so I can forward it to Hachette. :) Congrats!