Saturday, December 6, 2008

Please Santa Bring Me This!!

If dreams could come true this is what I would find under my tree! It's a diamond necklace and earrings set made by Mauboussin! I'm not too sure of the specs or how much money it is worth but I'm guessing (when looking at other less extravagant Mauboussin pieces) a few million for the set!



Can you even begin to imagine wearing that out somewhere??? I'd be so scared that someone would try to rob me! But then again it's so amazing that most people will probably assume that it is fake! If I got this, I'd wear it every single day!!

2 comments:

Corrine said...

i bet it'd look good with jeans and a tee :) wow thats gorgeous!!

The Giveaway Diva said...

i know! how amazing would this look with a little black dress on! Thanks for your comment!