Monday, December 29, 2008

Ski Bunny


Hope you all had an amazing Christmas full of family and friends, good food and great times! I will be taking a bit of a break from the 30th to about the fifth, because I'll be hitting the slopes! I'm going to head up to Whistler, which is a well known ski resort in British Columbia which is also the host of the 2010 Winter Olympics! I'll be staying with my boyfriend and his family! I haven't seen him for a while, two and a half weeks to be exact and I can't wait to spend time with him!
I'll hopefully be taking in some skiing during that time! That picture is not me because sadly the only mountains I conquer are the bunny hills! But hopefully by the end of my trip I'll be much better! Hope you and your family have a great New Years!

4 comments:

The Muse said...

Wooo hooo...snow powder rush!
Oh, i want to go!!!!

Tempestt said...

What a cool picture! :P

The Giveaway Diva said...

ahha i wish i could ski like htat!! my bf can...but i stick to the bunny hills!

The Giveaway Diva said...

ahha i wish i could ski like htat!! my bf can...but i stick to the bunny hills!