Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tarte Lovers Rejoice


For those of you that love cosmetics but love a deal even more, Tarte is having their Friends and Family Event! You can save 40% off for five days only begining today and ending on Monday the 15th! There are so many amazing beauty products that I would love to get my hands on and with such great discounts you can also finish off all your holiday shopping as well!My favorite peice that I'm dying to get my hands on is Tarte's Purse Your Lips limited-edition super fruit lipgloss clutch!! As much as a love lipgloss I love the amazing gold clutch!! And the set originally retails for only $39!! That means with your discount you will only end up paying $23.50 for it!!

So head on down to Tarte and use the code FF08 in order to save!!

No comments: