Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exotic Love


Head on over to The Bag Snob for your chance to win one of two amazing Adriana Castro bags! he grand prize is a breathtaking ostrich Meissa hobo in African Violet! This is the exact same bag Heidi Klum has been photographed toting everywhere! And the runner up prize, which is by no means any less amazing, is the crocodile Annie Clutch in fuchsia.

The Meissa hobo is Genuine Ostrich, with a gorgeous suede lining, is worth $2680. The Annie clutch in Caiman fuscus crocodile is $1505. The total value of this giveaway is $4185!


Click here to enter!

1 comment:

southerninspiration said...

Seriously??? Whoa!!!
And you won, my dear, my Pay It forward giveaway! So if you will email me your mailing address, I'll be gathering up some little goodies for you to enjoy. YOu can email me at suzanne(dot)joffrion(at)gmail(dot)com.
Have a wonderful day!!
Suzanne