Saturday, January 31, 2009

Naughty but Oh so Nice!

Reading romance novels have always seemed like a taboo something that one had to hide..whether it be hidden inside a book of a more substantial nature or the ever useful maneuver of the cover hide. I guess it has to do with the sometimes embarrassing positions that are portrayed on the cover....but who hasn't indulged in one before? I know that I am guilty of it and not afraid to admit it (ahha maybe not in real life)


Harlequin has been providing women everywhere with thousands of romance novels and they are turning the big six zero! Yes I couldn't believe it myself! And to celebrate and to reward their faithful readers and to entice those of you who are a bit shy they are offering sixteen free books for download! Guess you don't have to hide it any longer!


Click here to indulge!

8 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You westie is a cutie. I have one too!

The Giveaway Diva said...

ooo do you? I thought so!! =) What's your westie's name?

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! thegiveawaydiva.blogspot.com is one of the best informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. Keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.