*This giveaway is closed! Cheryl F won! Look out for more giveaways!*
Recently one of my lovely readers, Lianna Knight approached me with the offer of her handmade cards set to giveaway to one of my lovely readers! Lianna is currently on a quest to raise money in order to pay for IVF treatments in hopes of having a baby, and she has set up an Etsy shop, Greeting Cards for our Garden. She is also such a sweetheart and offers so many amazing giveaways on her blog in order to help raise awareness of her quest! She currently has two giveaways going on until February 22nd for an amazing hand-painted sign on her Thou Be a Knight blog (here) and an amazing Avon set on her Growing our own Garden Blog (here)
When I went onto her Etsy site to take a look at her cards I was captivated by the simple elegance of each card! Her cards really do convey a sense of elegance yet they are pretty funky at the same time! I really loved her "Many Chicks" set of cards which would be perfect since spring is just around the corner! I really love all the little details that she puts into her cards and I'm pretty sure that this will not be lost on the lucky recipients of her lovely cards.
What is up for grabs is a card set of your choice from Lianna's Etsy store (up to $14)!! These are perfect for many occasions and everyone loves handmade cards! They give an extra touch to any occasion!
How to Enter:
Entering is easy and there are many different ways in which you can gain extra entries!
1) Visit Lianna's Etsy store Growing our Own Garden and tell me which is your favourite design, the one you want to win for one entry
2) If you become a follower you gain four additional entries
3) If you are currently one of my lovely followers you get six entries (Just let me know!)
4) If you post my button on your blog you get five extra entries
5) If you blog about this contest and let me know with a link, you get five more entries
6) If you visit Lianna's blog and leave her a comment, let me know for two extra entries
7) If you buy anything from Lianna's blog you get ten additional entries
Wow so that's possibly 29 entries if you do everything!!
And please have a way for me to contact you!! If your email is on your blog profile that will also work! If you are entering more than once you only have to give me your email in one comment...that way you don't have to put it on all of them, to save you a bit of time! =)
The giveaway will end on February 29th where I will draw the winner using a number randomizer and the winner will be announced on March 1st!
9 Surprising Ways to Use Fabric Softener
2 hours ago