Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laptop Love






I recently heard about the new HP laptop that was so small that it could double as a stylish clutch. Designed by Vivienne Tam, this gorgeous and stylish bright red digital clutch is less than one inch thick and just weighs 2.45 pounds! I really need this because my laptop is always sooo heavy! In fact I recently injured my hand from always carrying my heavy laptop bag.

The HP Vivienne Tam Edition– is an original, sleek eye-catching red digital clutch with a whimsical peony print in vivid shades of violet and reds. This represents prosperity, good fortune and happiness. Both Vivienne Tam and HP hope to bring you all of the above with a special sweepstakes in the spirit of Fashion Week.

You can enter for a chance to win this rare accessory and a look straight off the Vivienne Tam Spring 2009 runway here!!

Best of luck!!

No comments: