Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oliver and I NEED your Help!!


You guys are awesome and amazing readers and thank you for reading my blog! Recently I entered Oliver into a contest for the cutest pet! And I think Oliver is the cutest (although I may be a teeny bit biased!) Anyways Oliver needs your votes to win!

Please go here to cast your vote for Oliver by leaving a comment! Oliver is Contestant #3!! You can enter everyday! As an extra incentive, every vote you cast for Oliver will get you an extra entry in my giveaways!! So if you vote for him ten times you get ten extra bonus entries in any of the contests I have going on! Doesn't that sound like a fair trade off?

6 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oliver IS super cute! And what a great name! (I have a black and white cat named Oliver.) I'm off to vote for #3 Oliver.

AmandaSue said...

He is so cute! And my little Lolo plays the same way as him (with a toy in her mouth and one that she pushes around LOL) Good luck to Oliver! :)

Michelle said...

He's precious! I voted and I'll try to remember to vote the rest of the days.

Chris said...

So adorable - he looks like a playful friend!

danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

Mia said...

you got my vote, he's adorable:)

jessilynn said...

Just voted and have my fingers crossed you and Oliver will win. I will bookmark the site to remember to enter for him daily. :)