I love it how Sandi offers free adjustments to all her necklaces and bracelets because I have such small wrists and hands that most conventional bracelets don’t fit and fall off me. Sandi is more than willing to work alongside you in order to ensure that your dream creation will become a reality and there are many ways in which you can customize each piece to your own liking. I love how that each letter is hand-stamped so you never get the same look and each design is unique and special. Sandi prides herself on getting her items made and within the mail within two days and if there is a delay of more than three days she will e-mail you to inform you of the slight delay! Now that is what I call great customer service! She believes that if the buyer took the time to look at my items and buy from her why can’t she take the time to make them their item as soon as possible? Glad to know she’s not the type that will make you wait for 2-3 weeks!
I really love the necklaces that have a special saying and that have a special little charm that corresponds to the saying. For example the Key to My Heart Necklace has a key and a heart along with the tag that you personalize!
Here is her interview:
Name: Sandi Bahr
Name of shop: Tiny Tokens Designs (www.tinytokensdesigns.etsy.com)
Location: Brentwood California
Favorite item from your shop:
I have a few, the dandelion necklace, circle of names and the couples necklace.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a stay at home mom with three children ages 21, 9, and 7. I have always been a very creative person and always wanting to try new things. I have been beading almost my entire life, I guess since the first time my mom took me into Beadazzled in the mall when I was a kid.
When and what made you want to open up your shop?
I decide on a design, figure how it will be laid out on the metal that I am using. I then stamp the metal with steel letters or designs, oxidize it with an oxidation solution, buff and polish and then assemble the piece of jewelry.
Where do you draw inspiration for all your amazing designs? From my family and nature.
If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
A cat because they always look very confidant and independent.
If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
To turn back time so that I can finish all of my half done projects, fix the mistakes that I have made.
Sandi was kind enough to offer the winner two (1/2’’) discs necklace on the winner’s choice of chain (snake or bead ball) or length (16”. 18”, 20”). This necklace is valued at $25!
How to Enter:
1) 1)Go to Sandi’s etsy shop (www.tinytokensdesigns.etsy.com) and comment on your most favourite item for one entry!
2) 2)If you favourite her shop you get two extra entries leave me your etsy name please!
3) 3)If you become a new follower you get four more entries
4) 4) If you are currently a follower you get six more entries (Yay for being loyal blog followers!)
5) 5)If you post my button on your blog you get five extra entries
6) 6)If you blog about this contest and include a link you gain five more entries. It can be anywhere on your blog..just send me the link!
7) 7) If you buy anything from her shop you get ten additional entries (Make sure you let her know as well as myself!)
8) 8)If you enter any of my current giveaways held on my blog, you can get one entry for each contest you enter! Make sure you let me know which ones you entered! There are the Luccicare and the Joolwe giveaways going on so far!
Wow that’s a lot of entries you can receive! And please have a way for me to contact you!! If your email is on your blog profile that will also work! If you are entering more than once you only have to give me your email in one comment...that way you don't have to put it on all of them, to save you a bit of time! =)
The contest will run until June 14th!