Saturday, July 25, 2009

Belli Skincare Review!


The amazing people over at KMR Communications INC are always up to date on the newest and greatest products! One of their lovely reps, Taylor offered up the Belli Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator for a review, I jumped at the chance. Now Belli is a skincare line that is specifically targeted towars pregnant women. Nodear readers this is not a subtle hint that I am! I mean I always admire the amazing glow that mother's to be have! And although I try to replicate their glow I just can't do it! As most mothers now that sometimes the pregnant glow is there, but other times pregnancy can bring wreck havoic upon your complexion, causing breakouts and belemishes

I love how Belli Skincare can also be used by us non-expecting folk! I mean I would want a product that is considered to be the world's safest skincare line available to address the specific issues that pregnant women, new moms and babies may have. the product that I reviewed was the Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliation and it actively sweeps away all the icky old skin cells that are just hanging out on the surface of your skin right out! I mean being an old skin cell party pooper just does miracles to your skin!

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, I'm kinda lazy when it comes to my skin which is horrible I know! But thankfully to reach maximum complexion goodness it is recommended that you only exfoliate two to three times a week. According to Annette Rubin (along with her husband Dr. Jason Rubin) who is not only the founder of Belli but a real mom! She says that by doing this routine you are unclogging your pores, sloping off dead skin cells and allowing the fresher, healthier skin underneath to shine! Belli can actually be used all over your body so that's good news, because you can just rub it on in the shower.

The scrub has a very soothing and great smell of green tea, ginseng and peppermint oil. It really makes you wake up, but it is very subtle and not at all overpowering! Most of my exfoliators have rather large scrubbing particles which can really rub your skin the wrong way so I really liked how the scrubbing particles was really fine and it felt really good! I really liked the results, my skin was nice and glowing and it felt very soft afterwards too.

There are so many products out there for mothers and their babies, but what really sets Belli Skincare apart is that it is dedicated to not putting harmful chemicals that can be passed on to your child. They are the only skin care company in the world that perfoms Teratology screening of thier ingredients which insures that their natural and organically grown ingredients will be the safest during your pregnancy, eliminating any ingredients that may lead to potential birth defects. They are proud to be an industry leader with a higher prenatal safety standards since 2002. All the products are allergy tested and also free of synthetic dyes and paraben preservatives. And yay they have no animal testing!

Belli Skincare can be found in many nationalt retailers including Pottery Barn Kids, Mother works, baby/maternity boutiques, and fine spas. The entire line can be found on belliskincare.com. So if you want to know more or would like to purchase some of these products head on over to their website to check it out!

No comments: