Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thunder and Lightning and Internet=Not a Good Combination

I am so sorry dear readers!! We had this huge freak thunder and lightening storm over the weekend and it has basically put both my internet as well as tv out of commission! I am a very sad girl! I haven't been able to update in so long.....and this time it's not my fault!! The rain and thunder and lightning came from no where since it was such a nice day on Saturday! After the thunder had stopped I was so sad to realize that it had caused havoic on my internet and tv connections! I don't know how people lived before internet and tv was around...it's seriously hard!! And another reminder of how dependent we actually are on technology!!

Well that being said don't forget to enter the giveaways!! The Michelle Chang Jewelry giveaway will be ending this Friday and I still have to pick the winner for the Skin Free Skincare Giveaway!! Eeeek! Falling so far behind! =( I will be updated as soon as the tv and internet company get around to fixing my connections! Until then I think I'll go outside and get away from technology for a bit! =)

2 comments:

Teri said...

I myself wonder how I ever managed without the WWW. And there's always the microwave oven. :-)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

We've been having big thunderstorms every late afternoon all this week...here in coastal Georgia!

Blessings & Aloha!