I was so lucky to be able to do a review for the amazing company Lauren Nicole Gifts. Lauren Nicole Gifts was founded by Denise who was a former accountant that realized that she preferred monogramming beans rather than counting them. But long before she became an accountant she always had a childhood dream to become a "sew-er" but being told that she would never make any money doing that, she had to choose a different profession. Guess she proved them wrong!
Denise finds great passion in creating and designing jewelry and that extends to other products. She now finds herself running a very busy company that monograms almost anything to think of! Seriously if you can think of it, it can be monogrammed! If your wondering where the name Lauren Nicole Gifts came from she named the company after her niece (How sweet!)Denise lovingly hand makes and/or monograms 100% of the products on the retail site and wholesale jewelry website; and her husband, Brian helps her with all the shipping. About 90% of the website is made up of Denise's original designs. Denise also buys some blank items from a few small companies and then monograms them.
I was so lucky to be sent the Fine Silver Way Seal Pendant with Micro Fiber Cord in hot pink! I decided to customize it using my initial N and to pair it with a beautiful freshwater pearl. I was very excited to receive my necklace and grew even more excited when I opened up the package! All of the jewelry that comes from Lauren Nicole Gifts comes beautiful wrapped in the most amazing jewelry tin that is covered with amazing Lily Pulitzer fabric and then another organza drawstring bag! I have received tons of jewelry as you can very well imagine and I have to say that I was very very impressed with the presentation!
When I opened up the tin and took the necklace out of the tissue paper I fell in love! Each of the pieces in Lauren Nicole Gifts' Wax Seal Jewelry line is made in Denise's studio by hand-casting fine silver with wax seal stamps. Each pendant is unique and has the look of a hand stamped wax seal. Each pendant is made with an antique finish to give it a classic old world look. For those of you who are not sure what fine silver is: Fine silver is a slightly higher grade than sterling silver. Sterling silver is .925 silver and fine silver is .999 silver.
I loved how the pendant looked, it really looked unique and that it was a family heirloom that was passed down though generation. It was a great size and it had such a great weight too, so that you didn't have to worry about the necklace being flimsy at all. I really love how the pearl nicely contrasted with the necklace and added another element of elegance to the necklace! I have received many comments from family and friends about how pretty my necklace is, and I have been layering it with other necklaces as well!Please check out what other amazing goodies Denise has in store for you at Lauren Nicole Gifts! They have monogrammed baby blankets, stuffed animals, coffee mugs, slippers, wraps and soo soo so much more!
Denise was so generous to give one of my very lucky readers the exact same necklace that I got to review! That means you get to personalize your necklace to suit what you like! You get your choice of inital which will be wax sealed with fine silver, your choice of crystal or you can do a freshwater pearl like I did, and it will be hung on a suede cord in your choice of colour!
This necklace is valued at $44!!
This necklace is valued at $44!!
How to Enter:
1) Head on over to Lauren Nicole Gifts and find something else that you love for one point
2) Visit Denise on her blog and leave her a comment on any post for two more points! (Please let me know which one!) Denise's blog is lovely and as an added bonus she also has tons of great giveaways going on every week!
3) If you are a new blog follower I'll welcome you with four extra entries!!
4) If you are a loyal blog follower you guys rock! (And no I am not biased) you get six extra entries!
5) If you blog about this giveaway with a link to the giveaway post, a link to Lauren Nicole Gifts (http://www.laurennicolegifts.com/) and tell your readers about my Giveaway event! If you do so and leave a link I'll give you five extra entries!
6) If you post my blog button on your blog I'll give you five extra entries
7) If you purchase anything from Lauren Nicole Gifts you get ten extra entries!
8) If you enter any one of my current giveaways (found on the top right side) you get one extra entry for each giveaway!
Wow so many ways to enter! This giveaway ends September 18th!
Check back tomorrow for another great giveaway!