Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've Lost....My Summer!


Lost: Summer, very indecisive (especially when it comes to the weather), too short, enjoys strolls on the beach, making people sweat and being beloved by children everywhere!



If found please let me know! Reward offered!


I can't believe that summer is almost over! In two weeks time it's back to school! =( It went by so quickly and I sadly did not get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked! I only went to the beach once! And it wasn't even sunny! And I just realized that this is my last official summer vacation, because next year at this time *fingers crossed* I will be employed!
Working this summer made me realize just how much I miss being a kid, where all you were expected to do...was be a kid! Although I did make lots of money and gained lots of great work experience, the fact is I hate being cooped up and only being able to feel the sun scorching down on my back though windows! By the time I get off work there isn't enough to time to really get out and enjoy the sun! Which really makes me sad!
I hope you have all had a great summer! Hope you guys went somewhere amazing! What did you guys end up doing? I love that I can live vicariously through my readers!

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

yes...it passes so quickly! Enjoy every bit of your summer that you do have :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

(so glad that school graduation fro me meant moving on to other things...like getting started on my blog, etsy shop, more time with my drawing orders, blog reading, finding that perfect office to work in...just enjoying some R&R :o)...oh, yeah...I really need to do some more organizing and long-overdue "spring cleaning" around here!...hunting those elusive dust bunnies!

Blessings & aloha!