Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Lust List

Summer is coming to an end and I am so in love with all the amazing fashions that are out there...I still want to hold on desperately to summer so these are a few of my favourite summer styles!

One of my biggest obsessions are bags and I love me a good cupcake so I definetly love this amazing Cupcake Crystal-Embellised clutch for more than one reason! This clutch is by one of the most amazing handbag designer Judith Leiber! Sparkly and pretty this would be an amazing bag for a fun night out!



Sadly the summer weather has been lacking where I live and often times you do need some sort of jacket for when the nights are cold. I seriously would not mind the cold if that meant that I got to wear this amazing Nanette Lepore Twilight Leather Jacket in Caramel($698)! Not only is the colour to die for but I love the cut of the jacket as well! I love how it is short enough to show off the shirt or dress that you are wearing underneath!


I love the look of the Silk dupioni rosette dress from J. Crew ($495)! While the roses may seem to be hard to pull off that is precisely why I love this dress! It really makes you stand out from a crowd and I love the look of textures and this dress brings it! I'm tired of LBD, because it is summer and summer means colour!!


Summer fashions are all about big, bold colours and statement jewerly! I love this amazing Multi-Colored Tourmaline Cuff by Jessica Kagan Cushman ($5,500). I love how the wood gives a nice neutral backdrop for the flash of the Tourmaline stones! I just love stacking numerous bracelets on my hands and summer is the best time to show off your statement pieces!

So what are you lusting over? Something that can be worn during the last days of summer? Or are you looking ahead to fall fashion?

2 comments:

c said...

looking fwd to fall colors and fashion esp. jewelry of course!

The Giveaway Diva said...

I totally agree c! love how jewelry is big and bold! can't wait to get my hands on a great statement necklace!