Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Prizes!???!

I can't beleive it!! I drew a winner for the amazing Pretty Peacock Mini Sparklette Tag Earings and the person didn't respond, so I drew another winner and I emailed her. And she didn't respond either!!! I can't believe that this has happened!! Usually people respond so quickly when they won!! I'm going to try pulling another winner and hopfully this works! So the new and very final winner will be......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

264

Timestamp: 2009-10-01 05:45:32 UTC


so congrats swtbabylovechick @hotmail.com!! you are the new winner!!! I'll be emailing you!!!

2 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Well heck...I'm right here, right now so give away!

smile.

brandon and jakell said...

i'll take it too :)