Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Modest Peach Review


Today's amazing review comes courtesy of the amazing jewelry shop Modest Peach. The awesome thing about Modest Peach is that it's just a baby! It was started up in 2009 and already it is gracing admirers from all over! Catherine who is not only the owner but the head designer was a pleasure to work with and she really is committed in ensuring that each piece not only is crafted perfectly but she also equips you with the knowledge of taking proper care of all your jewelry, whether they come from Modest Peach or not! She's also models her jewelry and she's a definite cutie pie! =)

I was so lucky because for my review I got to review an amazing necklace that is so new that it's not even on her website!! I'm so lucky that I got to be a guinea pig (because sometimes being the guinea pig is not a good thing!!) It is an exclusive necklace that is a sterling silver necklace that is adorned with several Swarovski crystals, that will be featured soon in shops, but for now I am the very lucky girl who has the only necklace out there! =) A great thing to note is that all jewelry made by Modest Peach contains high quality materials such as sterling silver, freshwater pearls and genuine Swarvoski crystals!

When I first opened my package I was so amazed at the amazing presentation, you really do not need to re-wrap the box since it is a work of art to begin with! When you open the box the first thing you notice is that your jewelry comes in a very soft jewelry pouch! This is perfect because not only does it minimize tangling but it prevents your silver from tarnishing! I didn't know that just being exposed to air could tarnish your silver jewelry but I did once I read the informative card that told me how to take good care of my jewelry!

I was so amazed when I finally opened the pouch and my necklace was revealed! It truly was so beautiful and sparkly that I had to put it on right away! It is made of two rows of delicate sterling silver chain and on each chain there is a sprinkling of super shiny crystals! Although it is a bit fancy and would look perfect for a dressy event or even a wedding, I believe in blinging out my outfits everyday so I did end up wearing it to school and even on a date night! I received many envious compliments on the necklace and about how shiny and eye catching it was! I really love this necklace and I know that I will get a lot of wear out of it! =)

Me with the amazing and very exclusive Modest Peach Necklace on!!

Up close view of the necklace! See how it sparkles?

Modest Peach has an amazing return policy of 30 days! So if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase (which I doubt will happen!!) you can return it! Also Catherine stands by Modest Peach's quality of craftsmanship, if your jewelry is defective you can return it within 90 days (which I doubt will happen since I have tested the quality and it is superb!)

Modest Peach has some of the most amazing cuffs that I have ever seen! I am so in love with the Emily! I mean who could resist such an amazing looking flower! And the Valerie is something that I could totally see many celebs rocking out in! The prices are so reasonable for the quality that you will be receiving and while these are very trendy and in right now, they have the quality that allows them to be a classic staple in your collection!


One very lucky lady will get a chance to score the necklace that I reviewed....but of course you have to wait! In the meantime head on over to Modest Peach and do some drooling...and give your credit card a workout! She's having a big sale!!! =)


Note: I was not compensated for this review other than the necklace that was sent to me in order to provide an accurate review. All opinions expressed within this giveaway are my own honest views.

1 comment:

Kate said...

sooo prettty!! thanks I'm going to check it out!!!