Friday, October 23, 2009

OMG It's a Suggie!! A Free Snuggie!!!


Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the past year or so then you will be "snuggie what" Snuggie is an awesome blanket that you can wear!!! It has openings for your arms and it's totally awesome!!

Yea I'm going to rock my Snuggie even though it looks ridonkulous!! I always have cold hands and feet!!

My boyfriend sent me this link that one of his friends sent to him....and now I'm passing you on the Snuggie love!! I want all my readers to be nice and warm this winter!!

Follow the link for your free snuggie!!!

Ps: Not quite sure if this is for real or not!! =( I signed up and I'll let you know if I get mine in the mail!

5 comments:

w said...

say whaaaaa? word.

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

I just enter- thxs sweetie.

Carapace said...

Holy Hannah! It's not even a contest?!? What an amazing find-- thank you!

The Giveaway Diva said...

ur all welcome!! hope its not a hoax!! =(

Anonymous said...

oh my god, you mis-spelled the name of the product in the title?