Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrity Silver Review


During awards shows I always love watching what the celebs are wearing. While I love looking at the amazing dresses that all the stars are wearing I also love looking at their jewelry! As you all know I really love my jewelry and I love it when my jewelry looks amazing but is affordable. Celebrity Silver is a company that is dedicated to offering the amazing jewels that celebrity's wear but at prices that everyone can afford.

I love that while Celebrity Silver offers celebrity style jewelry for less, they do not skimp on the quality! They use high quality cubic zirconia and sterling silver within all of their jewelry so that you know that any jewelry that you may buy for them will not tarnish if you take good care of it (As I found out in other reviews, even sterling silver can tarnish if you don't take good care of it, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the jewelry itself!) They offer many great options in necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets and the prices are so cheap for the quality and amazing look that you get.

The lovely people over at Celebrity Silver was so generous in sending me two of their amazing products to review for you readers. I was sent the amazing Triple Pear CZ Dangle Earrings and The Tiffany Inspired Angle Necklace!

Triple Pear CZ Dangle Earrings

The Tiffany Inspired Angle Necklace

(I had pictures of me wearing the necklace but I realized that I looked super duper mean so I didn't want to scare anyone off!! )

They were both wrapped nicely in individual plastic bags so that nothing would get tangled or broken and then it was nicely presented in a Celebrity Silver velvet pouch! I love when jewelry comes in nice pouches that are nice and big to hold jewelry when you are travelling.

The Triple Pear CZ Dangle Earrings were so sparkly and I loved how the sparkle they gave off everytime I moved. The outer layer is fixed but the inner two dangles moved and dangled whenever I moved. They are made with sterling silver, 0.925 silver to be exact and featured beautiful multi-pave detailing with the CZs. They felt really strong and I really liked that they had a nice weight to them so they did not feel flimsy whatsoever! I wore it out as soon as I got it and actually went to dinner and many of my friends said that my earrings were so pretty! It definitely made me feel glam and I know that I can dress up many of my outfits wearing these earrings!

The second item that was sent for my review was the Tiffany Inspired Angel Necklace. Just like the Triple Pear CZ Dangle Earrings, they necklace had a great weight to it and although it looked very delicate, it is nice and strong! I like how the length of it sits a bit higher up on my neck instead of just sitting low, which is perfect for layering with many different necklaces. The layered look is huge right now and I love that I can mix and match my necklaces to get the layered look that is in right now but at the same time having the option of wearing the necklaces by themselves. I love the look of the necklace because it is a heart with angel wings, the only thing I didn't really like was that there was a small stamp in the middle of the heart. However, it is so tiny it does not detract from the beauty of the necklace and you can barely see it!

I really loved the service that I recieved from Celebrity Silver and they have great selction of amazing quality jewelry for amazing prices!! From amazing necklaces that only cost $20 there are lots of different styles to suit all tastes! Almost all thier jewlery is on sale now with significant discounts!

Check back later for an amazing giveaway of Celebrity Silver jewelry coming soon!

Note: I was not compensated for this review other than the necklace and the earrings that was sent to me in order to provide an accurate review. All opinions expressed within this giveaway are my own honest views.

No comments: