Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yay we are in the Lead for the Marc Jacobs Bag!!

Yay guys I am happy to report that I am currently in the lead with 49 signups and 25 unlisted signups not through my link!! Keep up the good work with spreading the word and who knows maybe one of you lucky ladies will be able to win the Marc Jacobs Bag!!! I really hope that one of you can win this for a very special treat for yourself or for someone special! I even think that I would be able to ship it to you by Christmas......but that is only if I win for the most signups!

So tell your friends, your husband, your kids, your teachers, the mailman ....anyone!!! Keep up the good work!

Click here to enter the giveaway for the diamond necklace and to help one of you win a Marc Jacobs bag!

1 comment:

Pam Swope said...

Congrats on being in the lead for the MJ bag. Happy thanksgiving