Friday, December 4, 2009

Dana's Jewelry Designs Review

TGIF!! I hope you are having an amazing Friday and are all looking forward to the weekend!! With the weekend comes the opportunity to go out and let your hair down! I love getting all dressed up and of course accessorizing...which you all by now know is my favourite thing to do!! I recently discovered this great little jewelry designer and her amazing shop: Dana Jewelry Designs!

Dana comes to us from Tacoma, Washington where she is a writer and jewelry designer specializing in gem trees and wire wrapping. I really love t
he look of gem trees I just love how they sparkle and really stand out in a room. Dana's trees are exceptionally well crafted and sparkly!! She also has this amazing gem tree kit selling on her site for only $16!!! This would make a lovely present for the crafter in your life!

I love how she uses crystals, peals, lampwork beads and fine gemstones in order to craft some amazing designs! Her goal is to make simple pieces that work well
with your exiting jewelry collection, and her pieces are so so stylish that they can be worn for many years to come!

I also love going onto her blog because
she has amazing giveaways and also amazing DIY!! I love DIYs and don't mind getting dirty or even burnt by a glue gun, but sadly I just don't have the time to do so! However all the tutorials on her blog look fun and easy to make and most importantly quick!

I received some amazing earrings from Dana and I was really excited to do this review! The earrings came in a great little organza bag and I really liked the presentation. The earrings that were sent were garnets on 24k gold hooks and embellished with gold vermicelli. These earrings are quite delicate looking but they pack a mean punch! The garnets were super sparkly and had a light that radiated from it. While the earrings were simple and and delicate looking they had a relatively heavy feel, so that you knew that quality materials were used. I really love the small detail in these earrings such as the gold cap on the largest garnet...it was tres pretty! Although I am into bigger, louder earrings I felt that these earrings were a nice change to my usual danglers.

A look at the earrings I received!

A closer up view to see all the pretty details! =)

Dana has many places in which you can purchase her jewelry such as her Artfire shop, 1000 Markets shop and her Etsy Shop! You should really swing by and see all her amazing designs! Also swing by her blog to say hi, there is always so much going on!

Other Items that I'm digging from Dana's Jewelry Designs:




Please note: I was not in any way compensated for this review, and thus all opinions are that of my own and are not in any way influenced by a monetary payment. The item reviewed was provided by the sponsor and was kept after the review.

No comments: