What I like best about The National Jean Company is that while they have tons of jeans from the hottest brands like 7 for All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Current/Elliot just to name a few. If you're not sure about your size, they have a handy dandy Fit Guide in order to help you ensure that you get the right size. They also carry the shirts and dresses that complete a wardrobe, because a girl can't live in just jeans alone! I also love that they carry CC Skye Jewelry which is a huge favourite of celebrities. Seriously, if you are going to browse The National Jean Company you better expect to set aside a good chunk of time because they have over 150 of the top designers all conveniently located on one site!
They also offer free ground shipping so that leaves a little extra cash for you to splurge on something else! The National Jean Company has been featured in many outstanding publications such as People, The Washington Post, Instyle, Glamour, Women's Wear Daily, The New York Post and so much more.
The Cutest Kids Clothes:
Although I don't have any kids of my own, many of you do so you will be pleased to know that The National Jean Company also carries a wide and extensive selection of the most popular kids apparel. So now your little one can match you in style hauteness! I've always loved how children's clothing have really developed into something hip and very cool, often I even find myself envious of some top that a little kid is rocking!
The people over at The National Jean Company was so generous in giving away the winner's choice of any pair of pants from Butter-Kids! These pants are super cute and I love that they are sweatpants, because your child can be active and stylish at the same time! Some of them even have rhinestone detailing for extra bling bling! There is such a great selection, so your child will find it hard to pick the one that they want! Now I wish I was a kid! These pants have been spotted on the hottest A-lister kids so now your child can rock a bit of Hollywood too!
These sweatpants would be perfect for the little boy or girl in your life because you can decide what style to get! The giveaway is valued at: $65!
Giveaway is open to international residents so long as they reside in the countries that are listed in out ship to section here!
1) Go to The National Jean Company and comment on your favourite item for one entry! THIS IS MANDATORY!!!!!
2) If you become a new follower you get four more entries
3) If you are currently a follower you get six more entries (Yay for being loyal blog followers!)
4) Become a facebook fan of the Giveaway Diva for two entries
5)If you post my button on your blog you get five extra entries
6) If you blog about this contest and include a link you gain five more entries. Please link back to my blog and put a link for The National Jean Company
(http://www.nationaljeancompany.com/)! Let me know where it is!
7) If you enter any of my current giveaways held on my blog, you can get one entry for each contest you enter! Make sure you let me know which ones you entered!
8) Become a follower on twitter: http://twitter.com/thegiveawaydiva for one extra entry
9) Retweet this for one extra entry (you can do this once a day!):
The contest will run until Febuary 20th!
Disclosure: This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. The National Jean Company provided the nightdress and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.