Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stupid Spammers!!!

No I do not want to see Paris Hilton nude or any person for that matter! And no I don't want to buy your cheap knock off purses!!! And to the person who keeps writing comments in chinese or japanese, I can not understand what your saying! All I know is that you are driving me crazy!

Recently I have been getting so many comments in my comment sections that are from spammers! It's getting really annoying trying to delete their comments and having to deal with their mess! So if you see any spam floating around let me know so I can get rid of it asap, because I'm sure none of my readers has the desire to see what these people are trying to sell! I might have to start verifying comments, which is something I don't want to do since it's harder on both you guys when you are entering contests and myself as well!

boo =(

8 comments:

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

I get the same exact comments! It drives me insane!

Whimsical Creations said...

I was getting them, too. I had to turn back on the letter spam filter. It has calmed down since.

w said...

boo spammers. but yay spam. the semi-edible spam, that is. i loves it.

happy new year!

Ashley said...

Yea, I've gotten the same kind & feel the same way! It's annoying! Don't forget, i'm not interested in their E.D. spam ads either considering I am 100% FEMALE! lol. But ugh you're so not alone!

The Giveaway Diva said...

ahha i feel your pain ladies!1 For now i'm going to just go delete crazy on their ass! Ahha I really hate putting in the letter spam filter thing because I know as a person entering giveaways they always bug me!

lol ashley! yea they don't know their target audience very well since the vast majority of my readers are women!

TigerLily said...

Me too, I seem to get a lot more spams right now in my inbox, i don't know what drives them to blogspot, I don't usually have many spams before. And the comment in japanese or chinese characters are spam too, Out of curiosity I once tried to put them on some online translation machine and guess what? it's spam messages! So just delete them if you found one in your inbox.


http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Splendid Little Stars said...

I hear you! I don't do the word verification either. However, any comments for posts older than 5 days, must be approved by me. Luckily, so far, the spams have been on the "needing approval" posts.

igor said...

I get 'em too dear. I went to their page (a blog page) and translated. Apparently someone named Shikai. It is the name of body lotion in China, and also historical name of a general who turned against the Qing Dynasty.

See the comments section at

http://techlorebyigor.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-disable-stickykeys-malware-in.html

I do not know why someone who is Chinese would want to post inane comments on an English language board but whoever it is sounds a bit impaired in the mental faculties.