Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time Just Flies By

Woah I just realized that it's exactly a week until my birthday! Time just flies by so quickly! It seems just like yesterday that I was celebrating my 21st birthday!

This year I'll be turning 22 which is cool because my birthday is February 2nd which is 02/02 or 2/2 so I'll be turning 22 on 2/2! My champagne birthday as I like to call it, even though my boyfriend said that it happened on my 2nd birthday. I just think he's jealous that my birthday is so cool although his birthday is on 01/23 which also happens to be my moms!

I guess this is a good time to reflect on everything I have done this year and what I hope to accomplish as well! I can't believe that in a few short months (three months to be exact) I'll be graduating university! And I'll be thrust into the scary big reality of the real world! I'm at the point where I'm stuck wishing that moment would come but at the same time desperately holding on to what I know and what is safe.

Although this birthday won't be as big as the 21st one it still holds a huge milestone in my life! So the question is what is the big milestone that has occurred this year in your life? Got married, had a baby, got a new job? Whatever it is, it's all a cause for celebration and a nice old pat on the back! =)

10 comments:

lori said...

You're only 22? Your just a baby still! Enjoy life- 20's can be rough, but your 30's are amazing!
xo,
Lori
missrubysue.etsy.com

The Jerseymooners said...

Happy early birthday!

My biggest moment of '09 was getting married.

Who knows what '10 has in store. I did meet Richard Simmons on New year's Day, but hopefully that's not the highlight. : P

The Giveaway Diva said...

Thanks so much Lori! You're so sweet!

congrats are in order The Jersey mooners!! (love your name btw!) Omg can't beleive you met richard simmons! Is it that guy with the funky hair who does exercises!? I'm sure something more exciting is in store for sure!

fredamans said...

I turned 33 this year. You are still a spring chicken!!

Have a great week!

w said...

happy birthday soon.

i'm gonna go sit on my heating pad now. of course, you wouldn't know anything about that. yet.

lin3arossa said...

When I was 22 I left America to Germany. 7 years later, I have a beautiful daughter so I'd say it was worth it :) Enjoy your 22!

Bonnie C. said...

Happy Pre-Birthday and congratulations on your upcoming graduation! :-)

The Giveaway Diva said...

thanks for all the kind wishes!!! my readers rock!!! =)

much love to you all!! =)

Michelle said...

Congratulations on graduating soon! I'm jealous, I can't wait to graduate. I'm sure I'll be back next week to wish you a Happy Birthday, but in case I don't make it for some reason HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Enjoy it. Time flies after 21, the next thing you know your turning 27 so have a good time!

Spamgirl said...

I can't believe you're only 22 :/

I was just thinking about it... and this year is my champagne bday too! 31 on 3/1... LOL! It took me like 4 times reading your post to realize it :)

Happy bday in case I'm not here on the 2nd :) And congrats on graduating!