Sunday, January 31, 2010

Upcoming Miss Ruby Sue Review and Discount Code!


I'm so excited to be doing a review for Miss Ruby Sue which is a shop by the lovely Lori! Miss Ruby Sue specialized in the most gorgeous and jaw dropping silk statement necklaces, bracelets and hairpieces! Miss Ruby Sue also has just introduced a great new line of clutches!


Her line has been catching the eyes of many and in fact her beautiful statement necklaces have been on The View and Good Morning America!! Lori's famous! But with talent like hers it's hard not to be!


I just wanted to give you a little taste of what Miss Ruby Sue has to offer because I know they will make a great gift (hint hint, Valentine's Day!) and you can find out even more about Miss Ruby Sue and Lori when I get my item and review it!

You can visit her blog here!


The Discount:



Lori is being so awesome in offering a 15% off discount to everything in Miss Ruby Sue for my readers! All you have to do is put "sweetdreamer" in the comments to seller box when purchasing. Lori will refund the money when the item is shipped! This is great for those of you stuck on a Valentine's Day gift or if you have an upcomming wedding!

Click here to start your shopping!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow they are absolutely beautiful. I love a lot of the headbands and a good few of the necklaces. They are so pretty. unfortunately even with a discount they just aren't affordable. thanks for sharing, I favorited the etsy shop!