Monday, February 22, 2010

Cover your Hair Review


I love changing up my look by using great hair accessories and I have found a great site that offer great hair accessories at very reasonable prices! Cover your Hair is a great place for reasonably priced and very fashionable hair accessories!


Usually feather headbands that I usually find can range anywhere from thirty dollars or more! But over at Cover you Hair, they have amazing feather headbands in great assortments of feather colours and designs for as low as $11.89!


Cover your Hair is a great place for stylish hair accessories, and true to their name they don't only sell just headbands and hair ties. Cover your Hair also sells other great products like hats, belts and shawls! So there is great selection of products to choose from!



Review:


I wish I could upload some of the great pictures that I took of the headband that they sent me but unfortunately my computer is still not able to access wifi! Pretty aggravating! But anyways the people over at Cover your Hair sent me their Plaid Flower Headband! This headband is regularly priced at $13.99 but it is now on sale for only $4.20!

The headband came quickly and it was one size fit all! The flower is a great size because it's not too large and not too small so that you won't notice it! I love the plaid colour that I had and I felt that the headband was thick enough to be able to keep my hair back which is quite a feat since my hair can be quite stubborn!


Now they have a great deal going on where shipping is only $1 within the US!!! This is such a great deal because shipping can really add up! So head on over to Cover your Hair to check out their great products!



Look out for a giveaway from them soon!

*Disclosure: Please note that I was not compensated for this review post and all opinions expressed within this post are that of my own. I was only sent the headband from Cover your Hair in order to do a review.

1 comment:

Fashion Women said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.