Thursday, February 18, 2010

London Bridge Children Review

Need something to add colour to your child's bedroom? Or looking for a great gift to celebrate the new child in your life? London Bridge Children is a great store that has a great variety of products that would be great for adding some colour and personalization to any child's room.


Not only does Lori, the owner of London Bridge Children have great art that would be perfect to hang in a kids room, but they can be personalized as well! If you have more than one child there is artwork that can accomodate more than one child's name. Lori has a lot of experience in what kids like because she draws inspiration for her art from her own four kids aged 1 to 11!


Lori's amazing artwork isn't the only items that she features in her shop, there are amazing personalized handstamped mom necklaces and they are quite lovely and not to mention affordable as well! She also features great bedding for your child's nursery and has designs for both a girls or boys room. Or if you are not sure of the gender of your baby you can always choose bedding that is gender neutral! I also love her whimsical room decor with such things as a book chest, and a growth chart.


My Review


Lori was so kind in order to send over a personalized art peice and I decided to go for the Wagon Friends. As you all know I love animals and there were so many great options of art that were available. I had it customized with my own name since I don't have kids!


The package arrived quickly and I was very impressed with just how cute it was! It was printed on a thick high-quality archival paper and while the size I got was 8x10 size, the prints are all available in 11x14 and 16x20 sizes as well. I love how it looks and it adds such a special touch to my room!


Check back soon for a giveaway from London Bridge Children

*Disclosure: Please note that I was not given monetary compensation to conduct this review other than the piece that was sent to me in order to do the reveiw. All opinions and ideas expressed within this post are that of my own.

No comments: