Friday, February 12, 2010

The Olympics are Finally Here!

It seems almost sureal, but the Olympics are finally here! I was busy studying for a midterm that I had this morning so I missed out when the Olympic torch was in my hood! But today's Opening Ceremonies should be spectacular! I had a friend who go to go to the full dress rehearsals and she could not stop raving about how cool the show will be! I'm not going to go into details just in case some of you are going to watch it but I'm super duper excited! As promised I'm going to be bringing you pictures and all the cool things that are going on!

And looks like something is wrong with my blog at the moment! =( Bear with me while I try to figure it out!

And I still have lots and lots of reviews and giveaways to catch up on so I will be super busy trying to catch up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it