Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweetly You Review



There is nothing I love more than using great body products or relaxing in a bath after a long day. I mean life is tough sometimes so you really need a way in to pamper yourself! That's why I was so happy to discover Sweetly You products!

Sweetly You is dedicated to providing quality bath and body products while letting our customers feel like they can truly be themselves. With over 50 delightful fragrances, you’re sure to find one or more that is just right for you.

Review:


I was so lucky to have the opportunity to try three of Sweetly You's amazing products! I really love my body cream so I knew that I would definitely have to try that out!

It was so hard to choose the fragrance because with over 50 different options it was hard to narrow it down to just three! However they have this very handy Fragrance Guide on their website that gives a very detailed description of the different scents.


For my review I decided to go with their Moisturizing Spray Lotion 4oz in Hawaiian Breeze and their Premium Body Lotion 4oz in Beautiful and Tropical Mango. I really loved how the products was packaged, they came in a white cardboard box and nestled in a bed of pink confetti paper. It would be good enough to give as a gift and you wouldn't have to do much in the way of wrapping. Another thing I noted was the scent! It hits you even before you open the package. Even my mailman commented on how lovely my package smelt and he delivers many packages to me.



The Moisturizing Spray Lotion came in a very cute and compact bottle and was quite easy to spray. The scent Hawaiian Breeze included a very fruity combination and I could detect oranges, pineapples and strawberries. There was also a hint of jasmine and lavender. The spray lotion is comprised of Natural Avocado Oil and Aloe Vera offers your skin quality, effective moisturizing and repair. I found that it blended well together and it wasn't too greasy or oily.



The Premium Body Lotion was another treat. All Premium Body Lotion are made with natural Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba and Aloe Vera. And this silky cream lotion is able to effectively repair and soften your dry or stressed skin while Grape Seed oil and other natural vitamins help as anti-oxidants to protect your skin. The scents that I got were Beautiful and Tropical Mango. Beautiful is supposed to smell like the best selling Estee Lauder perfume! I don't know how they do it but it managed to smell exactly like the perfume! The Tropical Mango has to be my favourite because I just love Mangoes! The lotion was nice and rich and just like the Moisturizing Spray Lotion it was not greasy or difficult to apply.

Both products left my skin nice and soft and glowing! The scent is quite strong so you don't really need to use a lot of it, and a little truly goes a long way with these products. The scent was also had great staying power and I could smell traces of it after a few hours. I really love the scents of the products I got to test but the greatest selling point was just how affordable the products were!


Sweetly You products can be purchased online in either full size or sample size and are reasonably priced (they start at under $10.00!). They also offer low, flat rate shipping ($2.49 for orders under $10.00, $4.95 for orders up to $50.00, and $12.95 for orders over $50.00)! Also they have many exclusive gift kits that are available that combines many of your favourite products! And as a big plus for me many of their gift kits include a bag of Jelly Belly treats! I love Jelly Bellys!

Head on over to Sweetly You in order to experience more of their great products!


Disclosure: Please note that I was sent products from Sweetly You in order to conduct a fair review and to get an honest opinion. I was not compensated to write this review and as a result all opinions expressed within this post are that of my own.

No comments: