Looking for a great Valentine's Day Gift? Trust me guys, all girls love jewelry! I mean sure things like clothing and even household appliances can make great gifts but every girl wants to feel special, and getting a piece of jewelry is a great way to show your appreciation for her and everything she does!
A great place to find very unique looking jewelry is Toosis Jewelry Design! Toosis is the work of Pinar who is an architect by trade and while she was born in the USA, she now resides in Istanbul! You can see that her occupation as well as her current location has a huge influence on her jewelry design because it evokes a sense of exotic luxury! In Toosis designs, Pinar uses many different precious stones, sterling silver and gold with several techniques like metalsmithing. She also takes custom orders just in case you had something specific in mind and can't find it anywhere! She will be more than glad to work alongside you to ensure that your piece will be amazing! I really love her rings because they are vibrant pops of colour and are quite different from the conventional rings out there. And ladies if you are looking for a present, Toosis also offers great looking cuff links!
Let's get to know more about Pinar through her interview!
Name: Pinar Sondal
Name of shop:Toosis ( http://toosis.etsy.com)
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Favorite item from your shop: My big Rings
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am an Architect and mother of two sons, born in Pennsylvania USA. I live in Istanbul one of the most beautiful, exotic and cosmopolit city to live. I design jewelry since 2001. In my designs I use precious stones, sterling silver and gold with several metalsmithing techniques.
What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment? I have a job that I love to go to every morning, and a family that I love to go back to every night. I think my greatest accomplishment is keeping my life in balance, and enjoying every hour of a day. When and what made you want to open up your shop? I’ve opend a shop to share my taste in designs with the rest of the world.
Tell us a little bit more about your creation process: As an architect I had an education on designin in big scales. I feel like I’m still doing the same basics with designiing jewellry just in small scales.
Where do you draw inspiration for all your amazing designs? Istanbul the city I live in has a great influance in my designs. So does the precious stones I find and use in my designs.
If you could be an animal what would you be and why? I would probably choose to be a bird living in the tropical islands. I guess everyone would understand why!
I really love the great detail that was put into this bracelet and it really added a very unique appeal to it! The details I'm talking about are the gold clamps that are finely engraved with a pattern. The fact that it is engraved and not just left plain, speaks volumes to the amount of detail that is considered in each Toosis design.
Each Toosis piece will be sent out to you in a silk organza bag and a plastic bag in order to protect it from tarnishing or damage.
One very lucky winner will win the exact bracelt that I got the chance to review! It's such a beautiful bracelet and I know it would look amazing gracing the arms of one of you lucky readers!
And yay because this giveaway is open to all!!! Yes even you living in the middle of no where!
How to Enter:
1) Go to Toosis Jewelry Design and comment on your most favourite item for one entry! Favorite her shop for an extra entry!
2) If you become a new follower you get four more entries5
3) If you are currently a follower you get six more entries (Yay for being loyal blog followers!)
4) If you post my button on your blog you get five extra entries
5) If you blog about this contest and include a link you gain five more entries
6) If you buy anything from her shop you get ten additional entries (Make sure you let her know as well as myself!)
7) If you enter any of my current giveaways held on my blog, you can get one entry for each contest you enter! Make sure you let me know which ones you entered!
8) If you follow me on twitter you get two extra entries (@thegiveawaydiva)
9) If you tweet about this giveaway you get one extra entry and this can be done once a day for an extra entry! Make sure to include a link to the giveaway as well as @thegiveawaydiva
You have until March 14th to enter!