Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yay It's my Birthday!


Yay I'm finally 22! And I guess it's my champagne one too! Since today is 02/02 =)

I had a horrible time blowing out my candles! I made a total fool of myself in front of all my friends when I tried to blow them out and it ended up taking about six tries before I blew them all out.....and this was with help!!! Sadly there is video recording of my failure! Hopefully not too many people see it!
I'm excited for tonight because I get to go out for a fancy dinner with my love! And only one class (even though it is super duper early!)!

I decided that since this was my birthday I should give you guys presents! =) Cuz hey what's a birthday without presents! And since you guys don't know my address you guys can't give me any! But it's all good!


So look out for that! I should post them up soon! =)

14 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Happy Birthday!
I love having birthdays on days like that! I turned 22 on 2-22-'02.

Sonia Herrero said...

happy birthday!!!

TigerLily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ^___^


http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday!

capperson said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jingle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

fredamans said...

OMG 22 is young. Try 33!!

Happy Birthday chickie!

Spamgirl said...

Happy birthday! :)

NoExpertsNeeded said...

Happy Birthday!

Since I love birthdays and since I'm still celebrating my 51-and-how-the-heck-did-I-get-here birthday, please allow me to send you (and all who read this) a birthday gift; the gift is the link to a free cover-to-cover read of my book.

It's the story of my amazing Spirit-led journey that began on the birthday that all of my friends forgot! (One of my best birthdays yet!)

Just sign up here: no experts needed dot com. No strings/spam attached, really! (I know, hard to believe these days :-)

It's simply my way of giving back.

Continue the celebration,
Louise Lewis, author
No Experts Needed: The Meaning of Life
According to You!
www.noexpertsneeded.com

w said...

happy birthday!

Emmeline L. said...

I'm a tad late, but happy birthday!!

binduoommen said...

Happy Birthdayyy :)

B

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added lots of bran-new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

what bands are good to see for emo hairstyles?
[url=http://www.emo-hairstyles.info/]emo hairstyles[/url]