Sunday, March 7, 2010
Flirty Aprons Review and Giveaway!
Are you a domestic goddess? If so Flirty Aprons are for you….but what if your kitchen style is more take-out than cook-off? Flirty Aprons are still for you too! No matter how you look at it Flirty Aprons are great in the kitchen as well as out of it. Put it over your dress when you entertain and serve your guests or even just around the house when you clean! Seriously when you wear an amazing Flirty Apron, there is no way you can go back to the simple old aprons that make you look like a giant marshmallow!
I love spending time baking and cooking and spending lots of time in the kitchen means that you are bound to get something splashed or smudged on your clothing. The best way to prevent this is by That's why I was so happy when I got the chance to do a review for Flirty Aprons!
They also have kids aprons as well as aprons for men so you can get aprons for your whole family! These aprons are super affordable, the most expensive was $35 but the majority of the women's aprons are around $25! And I love how the kid's versions look exactly like the women's style so you can match with your little one while you teach them to cook!
They are also having a sale at the moment so you can get an apron for only $22! This would be perfect for gifts!
I really loved just how flirty this apron is! I picked the Chic Pink because I love pink and I couldn't be happier with my selection! It came nicely packaged and it would be so easy to wrap up and giveaway since it is already in a box.
I loved that this apron covered everything that it needed to cover but yet was very sexy. The apron had ties so that you could change how the apron sat on your body easily. This also means that it can fit any body type or size. So if you are giving it as a gift you never have to spend time guessing what size you need to get. I also love the details of this apron and how the ties are in a contrasting fabric so that it really made the design pop out.
The apron also has this great pocket in the front which is perfect for placing things like spatulas, recipe cards and art and craft supplies if you are doing crafts in this apron.
The Lovely people over at Flirty Aprons is offering one very lucky winner the Flirty Apron of their choice!!
This giveaway is only open to Canadian and US residents! Sorry international readers!
The giveaway will end on March 28th!
How to Enter
1) Go to Flirty Aprons and comment on your most favorite apron for one entry!
2) If you become a new follower you get four more entries
3) If you are currently a follower you get six more entries (Yay for being loyal blog followers!)
4) If you post my button on your blog you get five extra entries
5) If you blog about this contest and include a link to Flirty Aprons (http://www.flirtyaprons.com/) you gain five more entries. Make sure you include a link to the post.
6) If you buy anything from Flirty Aprons you get ten additional entries (Make sure you let them know as well as myself!)
7) If you enter any of my current giveaways held on my blog, you can get one entry for each contest you enter! Make sure you let me know which ones you entered!
8)If you follow me on twitter you get two extra entries (@thegiveawaydiva)
9)If you tweet about this giveaway you get one extra entry and this can be done once a day for an extra entry! Make sure to include a link to the giveaway as well as @thegiveawaydiva
10) Follow Flirty Aprons on Twitter for one extra entry
11)Become a fan of Flirty Aprons on Facebook for one extra entry
*Disclosure: Please note that I was sent a product by Flirty Aprons in order to do an accurate review. All views and opinions expressed within this post are that of my own and is not in any way influenced by monetary compensation