Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jolt Jeans Review


I am a jean fanatic! I just love jeans and as a student jeans are a huge staple in my wardrobe. I usually find it difficult to find a great pair of jeans since most jeans are often too long or way too large! I hate having jeans that make me look like I lost a lost amount of weight and kept the pair of jeans. I also sadly have a non-existent butt so often the back of my jeans looks like they are going to fall off!


Jolt is a great clothing company that offers affordable options of trendy fashions. They have a great selection of jackets, denim, pants and shorts and unbelievable prices. Upon looking at their site nothing was over $100, yet they look like they cost more than that. They offer great basics that can easily be incorporated into your current wardrobe and they are easy to match with anything in your closet.


Jolt's designs have also been featured on numerous blogs and in the popular teen magazine Seventeen.

My Review:

I was so happy when I got the chance to review a pair of Jolt's amazing skinny jeans and I was very pleased with my experience with Jolt. Even though I live in Canada, I received the jeans in less than three days of finalizing the details in one of their great reps.


I love skinny jeans because I have found that they best fit my body. Not only do I have to worry about ugly bagginess but they can easily be worn with flats without dragging on the ground or easily put into boots without having to really shove your foot in. The jeans were in an amazing dark blue wash and it had a great fit. I loved how they had some spandex in the jeans because it really helped with making the jeans really cling to your body.


I think my favorite part of the jeans was the amazing back pockets. They had a great zipper like detail that really added curves to my butt which really needs all the help it can get!




Jolt offers jeans from size 1 all the way to size 13 so there are a lot of great options of fashionable jeans no matter what size you maybe. I also love the amazing detailing of Jolt's Jeans! They have amazing detailing of the back pockets and they often resemble the back pockets of many popular brands of jeans that can cost almost three times as much!

Stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway of an amazing pair of Jolt Jeans coming soon!

Disclosure: Please note that I recieved a pair of jeans from Jolt in order to conduct an accurate review. All opinions expressed within this post are that of my own and was not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments: