Monday, March 22, 2010

A Look Back at the Olympics

I can't believe they are over!!! It's been a month of good times, good sights to see and crowded street in Vancouver! It was awesome getting to meet and talk to people all over the world and who knows I may have even talked to you and not even knew it!

Now it all feels weird that it's over and that life is getting back to normal! Maybe I don't want it to get back to normal! Is there anything wrong with wanting to have one of the biggest parties in the world come to your home town?

Tell me did you end up going to Vancouver or watching the games on TV?

Here are some of the pictures that I took of my Olympic experience! If you want I can post more! =)

Robson Square by Day

Robson Square at night where a lot of cool thing happened!


Me with the Olympic torch! Pretty cool getting the chance to carry it!



The Olympic Flame




1 comment:

The Giveaway Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.