Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sorry for Being MIA and Winners!!

Sorry for being MIA I have just been way toooo busy and I have had such a hellish week with about seven assignments and projects being due in the course of three days!! Thank god that hellish week is over and I just have one more week of classes before I grad!!!

Here are some winner that I failed to announce:

For the Carolina Pad Giveaway:

There were a total of 521 entries and the winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

188 

Timestamp: 2010-04-11 05:15:57 UTC


So the very lucky winner is: Joanna


For the Jolt Jeans giveaway, there were a total of 627 entries

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

223 

Timestamp: 2010-04-11 05:20:03 UTC


And the winner is: stephy905


Finally the winner of the very popular Lisa Leonard necklace! There were a total of 947 entries:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

568 

Timestamp: 2010-04-11 05:29:57 UTC

and the lucky winner is: Susan Margaret

Congrats goes out to all the winners! Please respond to the email that I sent you within two days or I will have to choose new ones!!!!



1 comment: