Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Glasses USA Review and Discount



I have an update on my Review that I did earlier this year about this great and affordable company GlassesUSA! It has been a few months since I have been wearing the eyeglasses that was kindly provided to me from Glasses USA to do a review!


In case you guys didn't catch my earlier review on Gla, they are this great company that sells prescription glasses at dirt cheap prices! You can get a pair of complete glasses for only $18 and this is for both the frames and the lenses!! I'm so glad that I discovered Glasses USA because I used to pay crazy prices for my glasses but now I can get glasses for up to 70% off retail prices!


The glasses that I had recieved from Glasses USA still work perfectly and there have been no scratches or bends yet. I really love the great functional shape and the modern style. And it feels great to wear even during long periods of time. I even sometimes forget that I am actually wearing glasses! They are that comfortable!



So if you want to get glasses for a hugely discounted price you should really consider buying your glasses online! There are so many great styles and Glasses USA even offers great designer frames!! This is a very new feature and they have great designers like Nike and Dior! They even have prescription sunglasses which is perfect for beach season!

The Discount:

The lovely people over at Glasses USAwants to offer The Giveaway Diva readers a very special discount! If you use the code mommy10 when prompted when purchasing from Glasses USA you can get a 10% discount! This makes their affordable glasses even more affordable!

*Disclosure: This is a post that was sponsored by Glasses USA who has provided a product for review in the past and have compensated me to write this post. The views and expressions are that of my own.

No comments: