Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oriental Decor Review


I'm in the process of redecorating my room and I needed some inspiration in order to make a change. I have decided to go with an Asian theme with a modern twist and I think that by including some light aspects of Asian touches it will really add a whole new dimension to my room decor. In order to find pieces to include in my redecorating I turned to Oriental Decor.com for great pieces.

Oriental Decor features amazing products with a great variety of different products. They offer such amazing products as bonsai trees, screens, fans and vases. These are just a few items that are actually offered on their site. They offer exceptional products at amazing prices and the quality is outstanding. If you are looking for anything Asian inspired, Oriental Decor is bound to have it.

My Review:

Oriental Decor offers so much more products other than decor and decorative items, in fact I was sent two items that is featured in their Fashion and Clothing section of their website. I was sent two items including an amazing kimono robe as well as an amazing pearl necklace.

The first thing that I got to review was this amazing silk kimono robe. Oriental Decor has such a great selection in both shorter styles as well as longer styles for more coverage. All the Kimono robes are made with fine silk and has elaborate embroidery on it. Some of the beautiful designs include such features such as beautifully detailed dragons, colorfully gowned geishas, flamboyant peacocks, poignant Chinese calligraphy and tranquil bamboo groves. The robes are perfect as a cover up and makes for an elegant robe as opposed to a ratty tatty flannel robe that I used to use.

My robe is the Gold Dragon Kimono Robe and it features amazing dragon designs. It is also on the longer side although Oriental Decor also offers great designed robes that are shorter as well that will appeal more towards women. One size fits all so you don't have to worry about sizing if you are buying it for a gift. On the website it also states that it can be either worn by a man or women. To get such a great quality designed robe that is made of silk it is expected that the robe will cost a lot but in fact it was only $45.95 so it's so cheap for the quality and design!

I also was so fortunate to be able to review a product off the Fine Art Jewelry section of their website. This section features amazing handmade jewelry that features such amazing gemstones like pearls and garnets.


I was able to review the amazing necklace Garden Medley in white Pearl. This necklace features three perfect gemstone flowers made of pearls and they are the feature of this dazzling necklace, while Swarovski crystals and Japanese beads thread a circular band to realize the look of this magnificent piece. I also love the fact that the necklace is adjustable so that you can adjust it according to how you like to wear the necklace. The necklace is very well made and although it is very delicate you can feel that it is quite strong.


This necklace is such great quality and I have gotten tons of great compliments on it from friends and even strangers! It is a great way to spice up an outfit and I often wear this necklace with a plain tank so that it can truly stand out for itself. It also looks amazing when you dress up and I totally love wearing this and getting all the great compliments. This necklace was originally valued at $55.95 but lucky for you it's on sale for only $34.95 which is such a great deal because you will wear this so many times!


So check out Oriental Decor today and look out for an amazing giveaway from them soon!!

Disclosure: Please note that I was not compensated for this post other than the above products that were sent to me in order to conduct a fair and informed review.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This website is worthwhile I liked it a whole lot

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.