Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nimli Review

If you are trying to make more green choices when it comes to the items you purchase, Nimli is a great resource to find natural, organic and eco-friendly items for a green lifestyle.



Nimli is an eco-friendly company that provides natural, organic, and sustainable products made by independent designers who combine their effortless creativity with Nimli's environmentally conscious ethic to offer an array of home decor items, clothing, and beauty products that are natural, organic, recycled, sweatshop-free, and cruelty-free. They have such a great selection of items that you can find almost anything!


Many people may have a preconceived notion of green items picturing dull colours and itchy fabrics, but if you look through Nimli's items you will find it hard to believe that these products are either natural, organic or eco-friendly. And that is the true beauty of their items because you can not only get exceptional style and design but you are also doing your part to save the environment.



Nimli has been featured in so many great publications and there is no doubt that everyone is embracing a greener lifestyle. Nimli's products have been featured in such publications as Marie Clare, Lucky, Glamour, InStyle, People and so much more!

My Review:


The lovely people over at Nimli offered me the opportunity to review an amazing product from their online catalog. They were so kind in sending me the Azuri Ombre Silk Chiffon Scarf

This soft and sheer Ombre Silk Chiffon Scarf is the ideal accessory to accentuate any look. Expertly crafted from the finest silk, this Silk Chiffon Scarf is incredibly versatile and can be worn for any occasion. 100% Silk. Here are the dimensions of it: 50" length x 14" width. Imported. Dry clean.


I love how light and airy this scarf is and how it is not to heavy for summer months. It's the perfect length in order to wrap around my neck and I love the colour of it. So far I have worn it many different ways with many different outfits. Most of the scarves that I have are much heavier and are more suited to winter or fall, but this scarf is perfect end to an outfit. I find that I feel more dressed up whenever I add a scarf and it certainly adds another element to an outfit.



I think that the best part of Nimli's scarves is the fact that they have such a wide variety of colours. All there scarves are available in such a wide selection of colours that it's hard to choose the colour that you like best. And another great thing is that Nimli's scarves are all on sale for great prices! The scarf I reviewed was regularly $80 but it's now on sale for only $22!

Look out for a great giveaway of a Nimli product soon! Meanwhile head on over to check out their amazing selection of items for the whole family.
*Disclosure: Please note that I was sent the scarf by Nimli in order to conduct a fair and insightful review. I was not compensated to write this post and as a result all opinions and experiences are that of my own.
o

1 comment:

Peelirohini said...

wow..that scarf looks amazing. I need to check out more of her stuff...