Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jeneri Jewelry Review


As many of you who frequent my blog know, I love love love jewelry! I just love the look of handstamped and personalized jewelry because I love something that is uniquely mine. That is why I wanted to introduce you to Jeneri Jewelry because it is such a great shop full of beautifully handstamped jewelry.


Jeneri Jewelry is the creation of Jen who lovingly creates each piece by hand. She strives to create fun, functional, beautiful, quality jewelry at affordable prices. She offers classic pieces that will be a staple of your daily wardrobe. Using only the finest materials available such as sterling silver, gold fill, pearls and gemstones Jen ensures that each piece she makes will stand the test of time and that it will age nicely with love. Jen offers such great items as rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings, and she has both handstamped and non-handstamped jewelry.


Jeneri Jewelry also has a great section of charms and dangles which offers whimsical charms and lush gemstones that are priced affordably from $5 that would make a lovely addition to any piece that you may buy. This is a great and affordable option to personalize your piece any way you would like it.


The great thing about Jeneri Jewelry is that it offers so much more than just jewelry! They also offer great bags, scarves, and belts which are crafted by Jen's mom Louisa, who has more than 50 years of sewing and knitting experience. The belts, scarves and bags are so well made and are done up in such cheery colours that it really offers something unique and lovely.


You can also find out more great information about Jeneri Jewelry through their new facebook page!

My Review:


Jen was so lovely in order to agree to do a review on The Giveaway Diva! I loved the look of her handstamped disc necklaces and asked her if I would be able to review one with my name on it. And I chose the Large Sterling Silver Beaded Pendant and Necklace.


I loved the way in which the necklace was packaged! Packaging and the presentation of an item is so important in making a lasting and memorable first impression and Jen's got it down pack! The box in which the necklace came in is perfect for gift giving and it's such a pretty colour too and goes well with the green theme of Jeneri Jewelry's brand.


Jen was so sweet in adding a pearl to my necklace and I think that it is such a sweet detail to the necklace.


I loved that this necklace came on a 16" chain because I have a bunch of other necklaces that are on an 18" chain so that means that it is easier for layering a bunch of necklaces which a hot trend at the moment. I have a bunch of other disc necklaces and this necklace goes nicely with the rest. I love that the silver disc is super shiny in fact so shiny that it's like a mirror! I also love the look of the great round beaded border. I also love the chain that it came with because it was nice and delicate.


I have gotten many great compliments on this necklace and hey if I ever got amnesia at least with this necklace around my neck I would at least know one thing: my name!


Jen has been so awesome to offer to also sponsor a great giveaway courtesy of Jeneri Jewelry! So look out for that great giveaway soon!

*Disclosure: Jeneri Jewelry sent me a necklace so that I could conduct a fair and detailed review. No other monetary compensation was offered.

No comments: