Monday, July 26, 2010

Pyknyk Review


Finding a stylish diaper bag is difficult, finding a diaper bag that you will want to use long after your baby has grown up is almost impossible that is why Pyknyk is such a great option for mothers out there who are looking for a diaper bag that can double as a tote as well.


Pyknyk is pronounced like Picnic and is the creation of two sisters who spent their childhood growing up in exotic locations thanks to the nature of their parent's work. These experiences later inspired them into making and starting up their own company.



Each Pyknyk bag is named after cities that the two sisters have either lived in - or visited and loved - because it helped them learn, through first hand experience, that every corner on Earth is truly unique and inherently beautiful. In this spirit, they dedicate Pyknyk to all unique and beautiful moms experiencing the excitement of motherhood who feel, that life can continue to be a Pyknyk after Baby comes along.

They offer two great styles of bags the Paris and the London. And each bag is made with high quality fabrics and offers great little details that every mom can appreciate.

My Review:


I was so lucky to have the chance to review one of Pyknyks amazing bags! I got the chance to review one of their London Cork totes and I decided to do my review on the London Desert Night


I love the look of this bag! It looks so organic and it's quite different from other bags out there! The cork really adds such a great dimension to the bag and a lot of my friends commented over just how cool they thought my bag was! Now I don't have a child in order to use this as a diaper bag but I know that when I do have children I will definitely use this bag as a diaper bag because it's just so convenient. I will be doing my review with a twist and showing you how this bag can be used after your child is no longer in diapers!


Some details about the bag:

*Genuine Cork (face of tote only) and Cotton Canvas bag with water resistant lining *4 large pockets inside to hold diapers, wipes, and lotions *2 inside mesh pockets to hold bottles *13" x 22" Polyester Changing Pad *Large back pocket to hold pad *Extra long Key Fob *Pacifier Loop *Removable stroller straps *Bag size: 13” (height) x 17” (top) / 11" (base) x 4.5” (depth at base) *Weight: 12 oz



This bag is so great for organizing because it has so many great pockets in which you can store items. I found this so useful because I could put the smaller things that usually get lost in my purse in the smaller pockets so they would easily be in reach. I know that the pockets are for such things as diapers, snacks or baby bottles but they can easily be used to store water bottles, wallet, make up and keys. I also love the inside of the bag because it's easy to clean and waterproof so perfect for spills or leaks.

I have used this bag as a beach bag and I find that it's so perfect! I even got creative and used the baby's change mat as a mat to sit on so that my butt wouldn't get dirty. I really enjoy toting this bag along and I think that it makes for a stylish bag no matter if it's being used as a diaper bag or just a bag that you tote around.

Like the bag? Well Pyknyk is being so awesome in offering a bag to one lucky The Giveaway Diva Reader! So look out for that giveaway soon!

*Disclosure: I was sent the above item from Pyknyk in order to conduct a review. Please note that I was not offered any other additional compensation.

No comments: