Monday, July 19, 2010

Sponsored Post: Amazing Music Box Co

I remember as a small child I used to have a little pink music box in which I stored all my treasures, such as rocks and other shiny things that little kids love. And I would love to sit and stare at the ballerina as she twirled around to the sounds of sweet music. Sadly I don't have the music box anymore since it broke but I love the thought of a music box because it just brings back a sense of nostalgia and happy memories. That is why I was so happy to be introduced to Amazing Music Box Co

Amazing Music Box Co is a great company if you are looking for unique gifts that will always be treasured by the recipient. And unlike the music box of my childhood these Music boxes are built to last. I think that this would be a great investment piece because it’s such well made and will no doubt be a piece that you can pass on to the next generation.

According to the website, Amazing Music Box Co.’s music boxes are hand crafted in Sorrento, Italy which you know means that it is a great quality product. They offer everything from Baby Music Boxes to Ballerina Music Boxes. Just imagine the look on a little girl’s face when she receives a music box from the Amazing Music Box Co? Not only will she be able to listen to the lovely music and twirl around as if she is a ballerina herself, but she will be able to truly appreciate it once she grows older! The prices on their music boxes range from $74.99 all the way up to $500 depending on the type of music box as well as the size.

Another great personal touch is that each box will be customized with the purchaser’s choice of music. Choices range from You Are My Sunshinemusic boxes to Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera and many other great musical options. Another great thing is that they offer free shipping to any order over $150 and there is also a non-breakage guarantee.


So head on over to the Amazing Music Box Co today to pick up an amazing gift that will be greatly cherished

*Disclosure: Please note that while I was compensated to write this post, all views and opinions of the products were that of my own and not influenced by the sponsor. All money made goes towards providing shipping of products to winners and to improving The Giveaway Diva

No comments: