Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bluefly has Amazing Bags

I love handbags and I can't get enough! So whenever I want to look up the latest handbag trends I turn to the amazing online retailer Bluefly.


They have such amazing bags from all my favorite designers such as Prada Handbags, Rebecca Minkoff handbags, and Marc Jacobs Handbags.


Bluefly also has so many amazing products such as clothing and accessories. They feature the most amazing designers that are highly coveted! They offer both products for men and women and have a great selection. The best thing is that they offer great discounts off retail pricing on all of their items!




They also have a great $7.95 shipping rate which is great since shipping can be quite expensive!


I love looking at the Marc Jacobs Handbags because there are so many great styles and Marc Jacobs is so hot at the moment. I especially love this amazing black studded leather "Wrath" chain flap bag for the chain detailing and studs!

Rebecca Minkoff handbags feature well designed bags that are very affordable! I loved the look of the antique white leather "Love Letter MAB" satchel. I don't own any white bags but I think that this bag definitely makes my wish list!


The new Prada Handbags are to die for! They are so classic and made with amazing Italian leather. I'm in love with this amazing brown calfskin studded medium tote and I think this would make an amazing work bag! I just love big bags because I love having the room and this bag would be perfect!


*Disclosure: Please note that while I was compensated to write this post, all views and opinions of the products were that of my own and not influenced by the sponsor. All money made goes towards providing shipping of products to winners and to improving The Giveaway Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice idea.. thanks for sharing...