Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Skinny on Cargos

I remember that when I was younger I used to rock out a pair of cargos, but looking back I can only cringe at the memory of what the baggy shapeless pants did to my already deflated butt. But after seeing Leighton Meester rocking out a pair of cargo jeans that have been updated in a skinny style..I can see myself going back to wearing cargos.


These are the exact pair that Leighton are wearing!

Current/Elliott Skinny Cargo Jeans ($248.00)

What do you guys think of the updated cargo style? Would you wear it?

3 comments:

styrch said...

If I looked like her I'd certainly wear them... if I could afford them.

Hana said...

I could wear them but I doubt I'd look as good in them. I'm fairly small 5'4" 124lbs size 2 or 4 but I'm more curvy and they'd probably make my butt look HUGE! If I had longer legs I'd definitely wear them!

The Giveaway Diva said...

Aww styrch I'm sure you'd look good in them, there are many different options that are much cheaper than the Current Elliot ones! I might do a post on them!

Hana I think your curves would make them look more amazing! It would look better than on a stick thin person with no butt! I just wish I had a butt! =(