Friday, September 24, 2010

Sticky Jewelry Review


I love the look of personalized jewelry because it makes the piece unique and all of your own. Sometimes it's hard to find jewelry that you can really personalize especially if you have a really difficult or unique name. Sticky Jewelry has many great items of jewelry on their site that can easily be personalized!

I love the great selection that is offered at Sticky Jewelry they have everything from your usual necklaces and bracelets but also have a huge selection of unique items like lockets, keychains, usb jewelry and an assortment of engraved gifts. While they have more classic pieces in classic shapes they also offer fun options that are super trendy like dog tag necklaces. If you have the need to wear a medical id alert bracelet you can get your personalized with all your needs from Sticky Jewelry.

Engraving is very affordable which is not often the case when it comes to engraving. The majority of the items found in Sticky Jewelry can have the option for engraving. So if you want your monogram to be engraved it will cost you under $6. If you wanted your name or a special phrase to be engraved it will also cost you $6.


Sticky Jewelry offers their jewelry in many different metal options such as sterling silver, gold, titanium, leather and pearl.

My Review:


I had a great experience with Sticky Jewelry! They were easy to deal with and the item that I ordered came quickly considering that they did need to engrave it. I chose to review the Tiffany Style Sterling Silver Heart Charm Bracelet. This bracelet is made with sterling silver so it's very durable and with the bracelet being 7 inches it is perfect for me since I have small wrists!



The beautiful bracelet came packaged in a red satin bag that was perfect for storage when you are not wearing it. I decided to have my name "Nicole" engraved on it with the Victorian style font seen above and was very pleased with the outcome. The bracelet was small and dainty and works well with all the other bracelets that I may wear with it.

Check out Sticky Jewelry for more great pieces that can fit any budget!

*Disclosure: Please note that I was sent the above item in order to conduct a fair review. No other financial compensation was provided

No comments: