Saturday, September 11, 2010

YSM Designs Review


I seriously don't get tired of doing jewelry reviews....I just can't help myself! I mean there is always endless options of amazing jewelry and I'm so pleased to introduce you to another awesome jewelry designer! Yuliana who owns and designs her own jewelry for her namesake jewelry line YSM Designs!



YSM Designs features many amazing necklaces and earrings that are perfect for everyday use! I love how she incorporates so many items from natures such as flowers, leaves and even cute little birds!

YSM Designs features many designs that features luscious gems in juicy colours and many options of metal colour such as silver or gold. While I am a silver girl I do occasionally get tempted to the other side and for times like that YSM Designs has amazing designs in yellow gold.

While I love the amazing designs that are featured in YSM Designs I would have to say that my favorite part about Yuliana's great shop is that fact that everything is so affordable! In fact nothing in her store costs over $40!



YSM Designs also features a great bridal section and with their affordable prices you can afford to buy all your bridesmaids something amazing to help them remember that special day. You can also work alongside Yuliana to create the piece of your dreams.

My Review:

Look at the amazingly pretty packages that I received in the mail from YSM Designs! I love when I get pretty boxes in the mail or when I get special gifts!


Each purchase that you make with YSM Designs will be lovingly wrapped in one of their embossed gift boxes and finished off with a purple ribbon. This is so convenient because you can skip the giftwrap or it can serve as a a great place to store your jewelry!


This is the amazing presentation that will great you when you first open the boxes up!


I love how YSM Designs displays the jewelry on a very cute and cheerful paper backing that depicts a bird on a cherry blossom branch!


YSM Designs also includes a detailed note with each of her designs so that you can know what exactly your necklace is made of as well as the specific dimensions! I was sent two items: Silver Flower Necklace with Turquoise Chalcedony and the Sterling Silver Triple Orchid Flower Lariat Necklace


The Sterling Silver Triple Orchid Flower Lariat Necklace is so pretty! It features an amazing triple orchid flower with a turqouise chalcedony gemstone hanging on a sterling silver chain.

The triple flower pendant measures 1.5 inches, chalcedony measures 10mm x 8mm and the total chain length is 18 inches.


I love the look of this necklace because it acts like a semi lariat and by pulling on the gemstone you can adjust the length of necklace for various looks.


Here is an example of the lariat in action! As you can see the necklace can be adjusted in many ways, although I did find it hard to keep the extended chain in place and not for it to slip.


Silver Flower Necklace with Turquoise Chalcedony features a beautiful flower measuring about 1 inch x 0.75 inch with a turquoise tear-drop chalcedony briolette wire wrapped in sterling silver wire. Chalcedony measures 10mm x 8mm and chain is 18" long with 2 inch extension.

Both chain and pendant are rhodium plated over brass.

What I love about this necklace is that it's reversible! If you flip it over you can have a different design making this necklace a two in one!

If you love YSM Designs as much as I do then I'm happy to tell you that one of you will get to win a piece of jewelry! Look out for that soon! In the meantime go visit YSM Designs in order to check out all of her amazing pieces!

FTC Disclosure Info for this Giveaway: This is not a paid insertion. This is a non-compensated post and all opinions regarding the products are expressly my own experiences. I was provided product to review and for the giveaway. The sponsor is fulfilling directly to prize winner, this in no way influenced my opinion of the product. Once a winner is selected and their information has been forwarded to the sponsor, the responsibility of prize fulfillment rests with the sponsor.

2 comments:

0910beh said...

Hello there! =)
I'm Tracy Villaruel and I'm a follower of your blog via GFC.
I want to subscribe and I am very much interested to enter all of your giveaways. =)

email: 0910beh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody

If you have an expirience with making graphic to web on-line shop please let me know.
I'm looking for somebady hwo can create and implement graphics to on-line shop.

Best Regards
[url=http://www.rodzina.zdrowie-stat.waw.pl/]Family[/url]