Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Crazy Deal! See what $1 Can Get You!

Hey all my fellow Vancouverites! There are so many great deal websites that offer daily deals of attractions and restaurants at steeply discounted prices! I just wanted to share one website with you today because not only is it a crazy deal but all of the proceeds goes to an amazing cause!

Re-Up BBQ has the most amazing pulled pork sandwiches and the most amazing thing is that they are located in a foodcart. I have had one of their sandwiches and they are phenomenal! They are made of an amazing slow braised, tender, melt in your mouth pulled pork with a delightful crunch courtesy of coleslaw all hugged by a fresh Portuguese bun. One of the best pulled pork sandwiches that has ever touched my lips!

GoodNews.com has partnered up with Re-Up and they are offering this amazing sandwich that is normally $6.75 for only a $1!!! That’s right a dollar! I mean you can’t even eat at McDonalds with a $1. But the best part is that the entire dollar is donated to Grind for Kids, in support of BC Children’s Hospital!

Click here to take advantage of this amazing deal! And a great incentive is that if you sign up through the link GoodNews will automatically give you a $5 credit!

*Disclosure: Please note that I was not monetarily compensated to write this post and all views are that of my own!

No comments: